Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Looking for material for a short film on Hebron

Yet another young adult conference participant working on raising awareness!

LOOKING FOR MATERIAL FOR A SHORT FILM!
VIDEO FROM PALESTINE, LICENSE-FREE ARABIC MUSIC, OR WHATEVER YOU'VE GOT!

Hello my friends!

I'm going to make a short film, about what happened in Hebron when we were there [YAC 2008].

If you have:

- Video recorded anywhere in Palestine, filmed with video camera, cellphone or whatever!
- Arabic music which is license-free, or where you know, or have contact-possibilities, with the singer
- A great quotation?
- Some pictures?
- Or something else, related to Hebron, or just Palestine?
... please send it to me!

Video can easily be sent to my mail, through www.sprend.com

e-mail: peterlindqvist5@gmail.com

Send it quickly because my friend will start to edit very soon; what we are looking for is video and an emotional Arabic song.

Take care!

Peter Lindqvist, Sweden

No comments: